SARASIJ'S BLOG

NEWS & VIEWS|||SARASIJ|||05-10-2026

Image
  NEWS & VIEWS|||SARASIJ|||05-10-2026 MONDAY| VOL—IV/2026/OCTOBER OPINIONATED, FOR FREE CIRCULATION. अहमात्मा गुडाकेश सर्वभूताशयस्थितः। अहमादिश्च मध्यं च भूतानामन्त एव च ॥ २० ॥ GEETA: Chapter 10 (Vibhuti Yoga), Verse 20 "I am the Self, O Gudakesha (Arjuna), seated in the hearts of all living beings. I am the beginning, the middle, and also the end of all entities." IN THE IMAGE-- SILVER SHALL BE 27, AND BRONZE 37. TOTAL=85 FOR2026. INDIA: (GOI, SWARAJYA, VISHWAMITRA, HINDU POST, INDIA TODAY). Campaigning for bye-elections to five Assembly constituencies across Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, and West Bengal, and one Lok Sabha constituency in Assam, ends yesterday. Polling for the six seats will be held on Tuesday, while counting of votes will take place on Friday. Second Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister, Shakti Kanta Das has said, restoration of the health of the financial sector has been the defining feature of India’s resilience in recent years. He wa...

 

EQUITY BASKET:SARASIJ-1

SARASIJ MAJUMDER

I have already published a BLOG on Wealth/equity basket. I am sharing the link below for them who has not read it before.

EQUITY BASKET is more like an Equity MF, except that,

1.0—There is no Expense to be incurred to fund house,

2.0--- And, you are in full control. Rather, you are the FUND (basket) MANAGER.

I have done all necessary screening, Fundamental, & Technical analysis to select these 11 Companies to start with.

I will share another basket after Final Budget, to add with this one.

All of them are part of NIFTY 50Basket, and hence are top performer, and market leader.

They will grow steadily—weather the market ups, and downs well, and not get effected much in a market correction.

However—you should be invested for a long time to collect GOOD REWARDS.

The basket is pasted BELOW:-

Further read:-

1.0--https://sarasij1majumder.blogspot.com/2024/01/how-to-select-equity-investment-company.html

2.0--https://sarasij1majumder.blogspot.com/2024/01/what-is-difference-between-wealth.html

Disclaimer:- This is for information purpose only-- not an advice. Blogger has no responsibility. Whosoever invests, invests at his own RISK.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STORY OF LOVELY KHATUN

KNOW THY LEADER AND IDENTIFY ENEMY