3rd CARNIVAL Of I.N.D.I.A. IN MUMBAI

Sarasij Majumder

Scavenged the information on I.N.D.I.A meeting at MUMBAI, from multiple sources and compiled below: -

·         Actually, DIDI and BHAIPO walked out of the I.N.D.I.A meeting in Mumbai.

·         No body agreed to support TMC, and BHAIPO on running corruption cases.

·         Logo designed by Mamata was rejected outright by CONGRESS, JD(U), and NCP.

·         CPIM as a party, found acceptable to Congress but not acceptable to TMC.

·         It has been more or less decided that Rahul Gandhi will be the leader of I.N.D.I.A., and PM face for ELECTION--2024.

·         Flag of the I.N.D.I.A. as proposed by Congress was not acceptable to TMC.

·         Congress, AAP, CPI(M) and JD(U) thinks it is pre-mature to start discussion on SEAT SHARING.

·         TMC advised CPI(M), and Congress to withdraw their candidates in DHUPGURI by  poll in North Bengal, but they disagreed.

·         Common minimum programme as forwarded by TMC, was not even reviewed.

·         TMC Supremo tried to play a lead role in the alliance meeting, but was IGNORED by JD(U), NCP, CP(M), and CONGRESS.

·         ON ONE THING THEY ALL AGREED—Mr. MODI has to be defeated at all costs.

Source: - HT, TOI, STATESMAN, ABP, NEWS, MEDIA

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog