SARASIJ'S BLOG

NEWS & VIEWS|||SARASIJ|||28—07--2026

Image
  NEWS & VIEWS|||SARASIJ|||28—07--2026 TUESDAY| VOL—IV/2026/JULY OPINIONATED, FOR FREE CIRCULATION. “ अपि स्वर्णमयी लङ्का न मे लक्ष्मण रोचते। जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि ||” -----Valmiki Ramayan INDIA: (GOI, SWARAJYA, VISHWAMITRA, HINDU POST, INDIA TODAY). Anti-Paper Leak Bill Tabled: The central government introduced the Public Examinations (Prevention of Unfair Means) Amendment Bill, 2026 in the Lok Sabha. The strict new law proposes a minimum of five years of imprisonment and fines up to ₹50 lakh to suppress cheating. Parliament Stormed by Deadlock: Despite Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla offering a dedicated six-hour window for debate, the session was adjourned without active discussion due to intensive Opposition protests over recent student agitations. Supreme Court Reframes Protest Rules: Hearing petitions linked to national student demonstrations, the Supreme Court of India observed that the right to peaceful protest is constitutionally protected and indica...

Vacation

 

Ladies,  Gentlemen, & Mates,

Tomorrow I am OFF to Germany.

I will not be able to Post “NEWS & VIEWS’.

Occasionally, I may post “BLOGS”.

Things will normalize after my return on 11/11/24.

Verabschiedung,

Sarasij

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STORY OF LOVELY KHATUN

PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP OF INDIA |||STATUS OF VARIOUS DOCUMENTS